We are hiring a Dental Technician!
- Certification as a Registered Dental Technician or equivalent education and experience
- Experienced in CAD/CAM design (3Shape, InLab, Sum3D/Millbox)
- Familiar working with PFM’s, E-Max, Zirconia and Implants
- 3+ years of experience in dental technology
- Must have a thorough understanding of dental anatomy
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner
Total Rewards: They have a strong compensation plan, flexible working hours and fantastic benefits. This will take your career to the next level and it is an organization you can grow your career with.