Full-time Dental Laboratory Coordinator
We are a small, fast-paced, family-owned operation and are passionate about delivering quality products and excellent customer service.
You are a self-motivated, quick learner who possesses incredible communication and organization skills.
- Answering phones
- Scheduling cases with dentists
- Welcoming patients into the office
- Managing case workflow with staff
- Receiving and accepting digital files
- Entering data into lab management software
- Shipping and delivering cases to dental clinics
- Posting on social media
- Reporting and analysis of product and service trends
- Review Inventory and order materials
- Drivers license
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrated ability to adapt to constantly changing systems and software
- Client service skills
- Be a team player
- Be good at multitasking
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent time management skills
Would be an asset:
- Experience in the dental industry (ie: as a dental receptionist)
- Social media expertise
- Experience/knowledge of management practices including conducting sales analysis
This position will be salaried, not hourly, as we need someone who can ebb and flow with the natural waves of our business. Some days may be long, others may end with you leaving early and hitting the beach in the summer. We believe in paying our staff fair livable wages in accordance with their experience.
Apply by: We are hiring as soon as possible!